Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You won't belive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Please brace yourself for this extremely important news........really this is awesome......this is going to blow your mind......!!!!!!!!!!!!
After some extensive investigating via the net I have found out that our little one will share a birthday with two LEGENDS!!!!! First off is the one and only Izzy Stradlin...I know what your thinking, that's awesome or maybe you need to know how important this legend is....well he was a guitarist from the GREATEST band EVER.....Guns n' Roses! For bonus points the first to id him in this group shot will get two tickets to the Texans Superbowl game this year! The second Legend has just made me feel that this little girl is destined for superstar status....John Schneider you all have to know who this is....right?????? If your not hip and with it he is none other than Bo Duke from one of the greatest tv series The Dukes of Hazzard!!!! This man has lived the life, the General Lee, running from the law, and Daisy dukes!!!! With company like this we know our little girl is goin' places! Oh by the way Katie is now a 4 and doing GREAT. She is in great spirits and looking forward to seeing her little girl (I hope it's a girl with a purple bathroom and all). I'll keep ya'll posted stay tuned....

2 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

Is that one of the Jonas brothers?

Anonymous said...

Ryan... Love your posts on here and your sense of humor. I hope that Katie has been able to maintain hers throughout this day as well. Much LOVE!