Katie is now a 6 and pushing for the coveted 10. We are looking for our second wind and would love to know where to find some. Contractions are now around 1 minute apart but half of Katie doesn't know about them. Katie has been coming up with what carb filled food she will take down as soon as she can get off the ice chips. We are know taking bets on the time and weight of the little bean and would like to know what ya'll are predicting now.
7 comments:
I'm guessing around 9:00ish tonight will be when Avery will make her debut. As for a second wind...um, tell her I would do anything to be in her shoes right now. Instead I have been sleeping on the floor of my bathroom the past 2 nights because I have been so sick! That should at least give her a good chuckle :)
Also, at the end of all of this you guys will have a beautiful baby girl that you can hold and kiss and who needs you both to be strong. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! Saying a prayer for you right now!
YEA! I am thinking she will weigh in at 8lbs 6oz and an arival time of 7:25pm. Love you guys and many prayers are being said right now! PUSH! KATIE, PUSH!!! (not too much though, 7:25 is still a ways to go : )
you can do it katie! my guess is 8:30 with a 7 pound, 12 ounce beauty. praying for endurance & a cheeseburger-flavored ice chip for you!
Hi Katie and Ryan!
What a big day in your lives (and all of your families too)! Tell Katie Dad is thinking of y'all and praying things go great for you.
I can't wait to see Avery and am looking forward to the first pictures you can send!
Great Grandmom and I are planning on coming ASAP to meet the new member of our family!
Please keep me posted and call when you can.
Love Dad
Katie and Ryan,
I'm excited and can't wait to see the pictures of Avery and to get out there and see her in person!
I'm enjoying Ryan's post on here. I think he may have a second career as a writer!
I'm proud of both of y'all and have been praying everything goes great today!
I'll keep watching the blog and waiting for a phone call!
Love Dad
I AM GOING TO SAY SOMETIME TIME TONIGHT! She is moving a lot faster then I did. I didn't get to eat for 28 hours because I couldn't eat until he was out! When I did eat I ate a whopper from BK and for dinner I had my dad go get Panera. It was all so GOOD. The sad thing is that I also ate the hospital food along with my food brought in. Hang in there~
Can't wait to see your little girl.
Kati - whatever the food...it will be the BEST MEAL OF YOUR LIFE! I remember eating two ham and cheese sandwiches that the nurse so graciously gave me (cafeteria was closed and I didn't want anyone leaving at 1 am to go get something). These sandwiches were equivalent to something you'd buy from a Speedy Stop, but they were delicious and I will always have a special place in my heart, err stomach for those sandwiches.
Keep on keepin' on!!!
8 lbs. 3 oz. 11:32 p.m.
Post a Comment