We are on the schedule and my room is ready at Memorial Hermann! Ryan and I will be checking in at 5am! I am to begin pitocin and do blood work and then my doctor will be coming in at 8ish to break my water! I am SOOOOOO ready. Thank you prayer warriors for your love and prayers. Keep them coming! Be sure to tune in all day tomorrow for Ryan's first blogs ever! Can't wait for you to see our baby girl!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you!! My sister did this both times with her kiddos and they were here by lunchtime! I hope that you are as lucky!! :) We are thinking and praying for you. What an amazing experience meeting her for the first time! :)
we are so excited and can't wait to meet avery!! enjoy every minute of tonight as a family of 2 before your world changes (for the better) tomorrow! we'll be praying for a perfect day!
Hope and prayen for an April 8th Baby!!!! We will both be celebrating first!!!
Good luck (both of you)... we're so excited for you two. Can't wait to hear all about your experience and see the first pics of little Avery!
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you two! I cannot wait until your little bundle of joy is here. Adam and I said a little prayer for you three last night before we went to bed. Good luck and I can't wait to meet Avery.
Post a Comment