This will be short and sweet. Katie pushed like a champ for about 2 hours and Avery was not havin' it. At 1:04am Avery Katherine Corley was born via C-section and doing fine. We are all exhausted and will have more details in the morning. She was 8lbs. 80z 20 1/4 in and beautiful! Thanks for the prayers and please continue to prayer for Katie as she is pooped and worn out!
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS CORLEY FAMILY - wow, what a rodeo, but the wait was totally worth it right!? Avery's adorable... get some rest and enjoy the new love of your life. Keep photos coming when you regain consciousness and the reality of becoming parents sets in. Love you all and can't wait to introduce our little ones this summer! Good luck and God bless!
BTW... although she missed Izzy's birthday by an hour, Avery can now share the 9th of April with Dennis Quaid, Kevin Martin (Candlebox), and Hugh Hefner.
Beautiful! Katie, I'm so proud of you!! It was no doubt one of the longest days ever, but holding that precious, healthy, BIG, baby girl in your arms makes it all worthwhile. Congratulations!! Praying for rest for the whole family... my heart is smiling! :)
Congratulations Ryan and Katie! She's beautiful!!!!
Congratulations to the Corley family! Avery looks adorable. Katie, you are a trooper and you did a great job!
mrs. corley avery is so coot. i mis you. love tasi Tasi misses you and can't wait to see Avery. She has been glued to the computer this morning.
Pretty sure it was the brownies that did the trick. I can't wait to come up and meet Avery. I'm so proud of my new baby cousin. You both did a great job.....real troopers. We will be up later this afternoon. Ryan, you need to change the famous people..I'm bummed she will no longer share a birthday with Bo Duke.
Let me know if Katie still wants some fried pickles.
I love you all very much.
Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her. I'm so sorry about the longest day ever!! I hope you have the best day ever! I have tears in my eyes thinking about this little miracle!! :)
Congrats Corley's.. wow, that no longer means two but now is three! How exciting. I hate that we are so far away and can't do much to help but we send our love, prayers and hopes. Drink all this in... believe it or not, it goes by too quickly! God is GREAT!!!!
Love you-
Bill and Christie Allen
Congrats! Avery looks so sweet and adorable. I can't wait squeeze her in person. Get some rest if you can;)
What a sweet little Easter Bunny!! Absolutely adorable! All the best over the next few days as you adjust to parenthood - you guys are so blessed!!
What a beautiful baby girl!! Katie- you are a champ! Ryan- thanks for all of the updates. I almost felt as though I were there :)
Hope to come by tonight and meet the FIRST baby girl in our Small Group! Love you guys- Jess and Brent
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful and definitely a Corley! I'm so proud of you! Enjoy all of these first moments with your precious little girl! And, be sure to get some rest. Love you!
Congratulations Katie and Ryan!! We are so happy for you both. You are going to be amazing parents. Avery will bring you such joy like nothing in this world. We are so proud of you Katie. Can't wait for the cousins to meet.
Love,
Andrew, Jeannine, Ethan and Lucas
Congratulations Guys!! I am so proud of both of you. I can't wait to meet Miss Avery!!
-Kristen & Russell
Congratulations, Katie and Ryan. You have been blessed with a beautiful, precious little girl. We are so happy Avery is finally here. I was happy to hear Avery crying with gusto in the wee hours this morning over proud Grandma Kathy's cell phone. Music to all our ears! Rest up and enjoy your little one. We look forward to seeing all of you in May! All our love - Aunt Sharon and Uncle Martin (and all the Harmons in Georgia).
Congratulations!! What a beautiful family!! We're so excited for all of you. Can't wait to meet Avery this summer.
Rest up!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Avery is one lucky little girl to have such loving and godly parents. We can't wait to meet her. She is so precious. Cherish every moment because it goes by so fast. We love you!!!
Love, Matthew, Danielle, Bailee, and Joshua
Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy!
Jon Cervantes
Post a Comment