One mommy's thoughts and things she loves
I just love her so much! I'm coming over on Thursday to hold her...if that's ok! Hope you are feeling better today Mama! -Amy
Wow...she is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hold her.
See you Thursday Amy...tell your momma to come by too.
Yeah! Welcome home Avery!
Katie- hope you are feeling better and adjusting to life as a mom! Keep the pics of Avery coming! She is just too sweet. I am sure you are busy though, so I understand if you can't post everyday :)
Hi Katie!! Avery is SO beautiful. I can't wait to see her again soon : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just love her so much! I'm coming over on Thursday to hold her...if that's ok! Hope you are feeling better today Mama!
-Amy
Wow...she is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hold her.
See you Thursday Amy...tell your momma to come by too.
Yeah! Welcome home Avery!
Katie- hope you are feeling better and adjusting to life as a mom! Keep the pics of Avery coming! She is just too sweet. I am sure you are busy though, so I understand if you can't post everyday :)
Hi Katie!! Avery is SO beautiful. I can't wait to see her again soon : )
Post a Comment