Monday, April 27, 2009

Family


Well, we have been blessed for the past 20 days with help from both sides of our family! It has been a wonderful time and lots of laughter, happy tears, and memories made. Thank you to our mommies for supporting Ryan and I and for all the encouragement you have given us. Ryan and I are ready to venture out into parenthood now and we will do great because of you! Pictured is Ryan's mom with Avery...of course!

2 comments:

Brandon and Sheri said...

As awesome as all the help was, is, and will be, it's the quiet moments, just the 3 of us when the reality of the situation settles in and I am amazed by how awesome our boy is and how quickly he seems to be growing - occasionally interrupted by a full diaper blow out!

KatieC said...

Ha ha ha! Yes! The blow outs!!!!!!!! We had 2 in the middle of feedings this morning! Avery too is awesome and it is breath taking to think she is a part of ryan anda part of me...although she totally looks like dad!!