Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Loving it!
Well, parenthood is a job that you have no training for, didn't have an interview for, nor can get fired at! That's great because its the hardest and best job Ryan and I have ever taken and we are loving it! Parenthood is a challenge every day in a good way. We are currently feeding Avery every 3 hours and she is napping during the day and night...so are we! She is a wonderful baby and such a joy in our home! Hopefully we are making progress toward a schedule and sleeping through the night in the weeks to come. We had a wonderful visit with my parents and we miss them dearly, especially Avery. She loves are Nana and Pap! Currently we have a house full with Ryan's parents and my dad and grandmother driving to TX as I type. Avery is getting a lot of kisses and love these days! I will post pics asap. Yesterday I got to go to the mall and eat lunch out with Ryan's mom. It was weird to be out...but nice and refreshing. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL and we have ventured out into the sunshine with our sunshine for walks. We appreciate all your love and continued support, looking forward to sharing our baby girl with you! All for now, its time for Avery to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yea! We miss you!
Wow! Getting out for a lunch?!?! My first outing was to return a RedBox DVD just down the road. Ten minutes, but it was, as you said, the weirdest feeling!
Oh and we got the announcement today - very cute!!!
I am so glad yall are having fun!!! Parenthood is the BEST gift from God, second to our husbands!!! Did yall get controll on the gas??? How did her 2 week visit go??? Has Ryan gone back yet(from Jonathan) Love yall!!!!
Post a Comment