Friday, April 17, 2009

pics of family with Avery






The picture with Ryan was taken when he just brought Avery back to the room...I was still in surgery. The other pics are of Ryan's Dad, and my mom and step-dad with Avery.

2 comments:

KellyRae said...

Wow...I'm speechless. It is amazing to have watched you grow up (what?.. since you were in Jr. High I guess) to the amazing young woman you are now with a baby girl of your own. You always meant so much to me. I am so happy for you.
I loved seeing the pictures & look forward to meeting little Avery in person...maybe on your next trip home.
Love to you & your family.
KellyRae

Sarah said...

Wow! Avery is beautiful! Congrats you two!

Ryan, I know you are a wonderful parent. This is so crazy seeing my old buddy as a daddy! I'm seriously tearing up reading this.

Love you guys!!!

~Sarah "VanSickle"