Well it's now 8:30am and we have now officially smashed the no sleep for over 24hrs and still going. As soon as Miss Avery arrived she turned on the crying switch and it has been stuck in the on position NON STOP and can only be fixed by holding her. Breastfeeding is going well and she is eating every 2 hours for about 30min. Katie was greeted with a lovely post surgery breakfast (liquid only) who ever thought of onion flavored broth in the morning should be given a noble piece prize. We are still in our same room as before 1214 Memorial Hermann. Visitors are welcome to come play hush the baby at anytime 9am-9pm. Again we thank everyone for their prayers and support through this little rodeo.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
C is for Crying......
Well it's now 8:30am and we have now officially smashed the no sleep for over 24hrs and still going. As soon as Miss Avery arrived she turned on the crying switch and it has been stuck in the on position NON STOP and can only be fixed by holding her. Breastfeeding is going well and she is eating every 2 hours for about 30min. Katie was greeted with a lovely post surgery breakfast (liquid only) who ever thought of onion flavored broth in the morning should be given a noble piece prize. We are still in our same room as before 1214 Memorial Hermann. Visitors are welcome to come play hush the baby at anytime 9am-9pm. Again we thank everyone for their prayers and support through this little rodeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
and P is for Pooping...the next big surprise coming!! Glad the nursing is going well. Hang in there - we'll come visit you all (I mean, play Hush The Baby) later on this evening before church. Can't wait!!
She is precious! I love her already! Now, I can't wait for her to meet her future taller than ever boyfriend!! Maybe she will have two to choose from!
OMG! She looks like me.....adorable and perfect! She has the Corley nose! I know as soon as Aunt Amy holds her she will be just fine!
Wow, yall, what a ride! So glad Avery is here and so glad everyone's healthy! I wish I could be there to visit. You are all in my heart and prayers - seriously. Thank you, Ryan, for the humorous blog updates. I am truly so happy for you both!!!
Ok so I left you a message on your phone!! But i want to tell youagain what a beautiful girl she is!!
I want to play hush the baby! I'll come over tomorrow since I'm off :) Yea!!
So happy for you guys! Please let me know what you guys need. I have been putting of a gift because you said you have it all, so when you get home you can tell me what you need more of or something you didn't get.
She is beautiful!!! I keep coming back to look at her!
Post a Comment