Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Our House Strikes Back!
After Katie attacked the Corley Casa a couple of days ago with putting a screw into a pipe and shot water everywhere it got its pay back. At 8:45am it sent a hired hit women dressed as a "doctor" to come and break her water. A couple of puppy pads later Katie is back in action with contractions coming about 2-3 minutes apart! A request for a shot of Patron was requested and I quickly shot into action and did the best I could and brought the closest next best thing....good ol' hospital ice chips. The ice chips were not cutting it and a "stat" epidural was order and given at 9:50am. Katie is feeling warm and tingly and turned down my friendly request to a simple foot race to the cafeteria were the winner will get a gift card to purchase a lovely soy burger. I'll keep everyone posted. Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
woo hoo! it's all fun and games (not really, but we can pretend) once the epidural is administered! still praying (and checking the blog constantly for updates!)
Glad Katie is getting more comfortable, or as comfortable as one can be while delivering a baby! Ryan, I hope you remembered the piece of chocolate cake! She deserves it!
Ryan- I am loving your play by plays!! I think you should have to do a blog entry at least once a month!
Go Katie Go!
Hi guys,
Hang in there Katie, I know you can do it! Praying for ya as I write this, and for you too Ryan!
Thanks for the updates!
Ryan you are to funny! I am glued to the computer just waiting to see what you come up with next. Katie you have a great guy!
Ryan - you're hilarious! Hope Katie is in good spirits too!
Katie, you seem to be hanging in there! Hopefully not to much longer before you see your bundle of joy.
Post a Comment