Remember my post about prepping for the week and I had boiled a dozen eggs...???
If not here's the post: http://thecorleysrk.blogspot.com/2012/05/prep-time.html
I boil a dozen eggs each week to use in lunches, as snacks, in salads, etc...and for Egg Salad (sandwiches). So yummy. So easy. Here is my own recipe.
Egg Salad for about 3-4 sandwiches
(lasts a few days in fridge...unless I eat it all)
Ingredients: 3 hard boiled eggs (peeled), 1/4 c Mayo, 1 tsp mustard, pepper to taste, season salt
(if you want), some chopped onion to taste.
Other options: dill chopped, and a splash of vinegar
*I do add vinegar, just forgot to put it in my picture
After you peel the eggs and chop the onion, chop the eggs as well. Then in a reusable/sealable container I put in the egg, onion, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and a splash of vinegar.
*if you add the optional ingredients add them at this time as well
Lastly, mix together and add more of whatever you need (like pepper or vinegar) at this time, put on two fresh slices of bread and enjoy! If you like tomatoes, grab a homegrown or organic tomato, slice and place on your sandwich as well. If you really have time, toast your bread...so good.
Stay tuned for more recipes...I rpomise if I can make it you can too!
No comments:
Post a Comment