I am a girly girl. I love makeup and beauty related items. I like to ask friends and even see what is in the magazines for new product ideas and inspiration. However, I do keep my makeup very simple and classic. I am a chapstick kind of girl or a light pink/nude gloss all the time.
Here are my favorite drugstore items. They are always in my bathroom and always travel with me. I have tried other items in their categories, but these are my "go-to" products.
Drugstore: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Neutrogena makeup remover wipes (love these), Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream, Neutrogena healthy Skin foundation (my color is classic ivory), and Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
There is a Walgreens by my house, I typically purchase these items there or at Ulta.
High End: Origins VitaZing tinted moisturizer, Urban Decay Naked Palette (eyeshadow), Urban Decay Primer Potion, any MAC lip stick (this one is Viva Glam V), NARS Laguna Bronzer, and Anastasia's Brow Powder (my color is Golden Blonde)
I typically can find these items at Ulta, Sephora, or for MAC I have to go to Macy's.
(MAC does have a store online)
I have more things I like, but these are always with me and things I've either repurchased or will/would repurchase. I do have other more natural skin care and hair care items I can post about if you like. What are your favorites?
No comments:
Post a Comment