I have my opinions of high-end vs drugstore body products, make-up, etc, but thought I'd just give a little peek at what I like instead of just rambling along about products. I'm a visual person and pictures are much better at helping me remember things.
Drugstore/Target Items
.JPG) |
I am a big fan of less expensive items and typically buy those type items than higher-end. These products have been long time favorites of mine and I keep repurchasing them when I've used them all up.
L to R:
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash
Aquaphor (this is the Baby version in the pic, but I do love Aquaphor regular as well, its great for my dry dry hands in winter)
eos shave cream (paraben and sulphate free)
Neutrogena Body Clear body Wash (great for after a work out!)
and St Ives Apricot Scrub ( I use this on my body, you can use it on your face, but its a bit harsh for my face :/ ) |
High-End
 |
L to R:
MY FAVE hand cream...The Body Shop Hemp Hand protector
Victoria's Secret Body Lotions...so yummy and fragrant. Pictured is the Coconut Vanilla, Smells like vacation to me!
Origin's Sensory Therapy "Peace of Mind" peppermint scented. Great for headaches, you just rub on tips of fingers and breath in, and rub onto temples. Love this.
Victoria's Secret Body Scrubs. A bit finer-grit and less harsh on my body- I would not use on my face
L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream
|
No comments:
Post a Comment