When we were building our home I wanted a double sink in the hall bath because its our only other bath besides the master. The original plan had you seeing a linen closet when you looked into the bathroom- not a sink or mirror, that was all to the left. So I had our builder move the linen closet to behind the bathroom door and extend the vanity and add a second sink. I'm so glad I did this!
For now, the bathroom matches the all-over house color by Sherwin Williams, Mega Greige-love it. love it. But I'm thinking of this color I pinned on my Pinterest page via this blog. Its a purple-ish greige where as my current color is a gray/tan greige.
![]() |
| view down the hall antique window I've had for years with my instagram prints clipped onto ribbon for reference, girls room and guest room to the right |
![]() |
| heading to bathroom where the steps are would have been the linen closet-FYI |
![]() |
| to the left |
![]() |
| target bath mats (old) Target shower curtain, buy it here Toy bag, I made and you can too! Just follow Rachel's Nest's amazing tutorial here |
![]() |
| my DIY batten board you can see the progression on my instagram |
![]() |
| view from tub/shower |
![]() |
| steps built by my father-in-law he followed Ana-White's plan (similar here) |
![]() |
| bird cage "art" turned bow holder It was a gift, not sure where its from |
![]() |
| tray from hobby lobby jars are old Bath and Body Works candle jars and yep, that's a Christmas cup- just keepin' it real |
What do you think about going purple-greige??
Katie









No comments:
Post a Comment