Friday, September 13, 2013

One Particular Harbor

Ryan and I are Parrot Heads.  There.  Our secret is out.  As is told by Avery, our four year old, "Jimmy Buffet is beach music, we like that a lot".  I couldn't tell you which song is my favorite because I cannot pick just one.  However, One Particular Harbor is pretty high on the list.
Anyhoo- when I saw this sweet little beach chair in Destin Fla it was begging to have its picture taken.  Love it.  Can't you just see yourself sitting back with your toes in the sand listening to Jimmy?  In One Particular Harbor?


But there's this one particular harbor
Sheltered from the wind
Where the children play on the shore each day
And all are safe within

The most mysterious calling harbor
So far but yet so near
Where I can see the day when my hairs all gray
And I finally disappear

Jimmy Buffet, One Particular Harbor  listen Here

Aloha, Katie

No comments: