Here are the things I've been loving this month ![]() |
| JCrew Factory Circle Necklace Buy it here. |
![]() |
| Loving these easy reads! Look Great Live Green by Deborah Burnes (a guide to buying natural skincare and makeup) Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle (a hilarious and easy read by a fellow blogger visit her blog here.) Out of the Spin Cycle by Jen Hatmaker (a light-hearted and at the same time deep devotional for moms. I bought this a few years back, read it twice and then gave it to a mommy friend...then bought it again. Its that good. Buy it!) |
![]() |
| Printable Instagram photos, they even come in the little squares Via Walgreens |
![]() |
| I'm loving minimal makeup during the summer months and these are just a few of my curent faves! Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin $20 I use it alone. No shadow most days, just the primer EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint $3 Its so minty and tingles a bit-love it aaanndd EOS is a more natural lip balm Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Shocking Coral $8 Simple makeup with a pop of color. Victorias Secret bronzer in Riviera natural and soft only $16!!! |
![]() |
| And last but not least, my Hunter Rain Boots, that I have yet to wear BUT I'm ready for the fall and some rain. The natural rubber and the quality if the hand crafted boot from only 28 parts is amazingly comfortable and stylish. I can't wait to splash in a puddle or two! Check out a cool video on the parts of this boot here. I hope you enjoyed a peek into what I'm loving this August! Stay tuned for more monthly loves. Katie |





1 comment:
Yay!! Yes I love my hunter rain boots
Post a Comment