Friday, September 27, 2013

How to hang a cheap mirror :/

So, I thought I was a genus when I bought the cheap ($6) mirror at Target.  Then I get it home and realize THERE ARE NO HOOKS or BRACKETS to hang it from.  Target. Fail. So, I drilled right through the plastic frame and hung it as best I could... Once it was up I realized it was the perfect pricing for the mirror because I look a bit wider and a touch shorter than in other mirrors.  Sigh. Don't ya just love a crappy mirror?  So flattering.  Needless to say, it will remain up until I break down and buy a nicer mirror with a pretty frame.  This one will more than likely go to the kids closet at some point in time.  Now, on with the DIY:

the mirror

you'll need a level, drill, dril bits, pencil, hammer, wall anchors and screws

after figuring how and marking how high you want the mirror ro hang, drill four holes right through the plastic frame

next drill your holes in the wall and tap in anchors

secure the mirror to the wall with the screws and ta da!
blury pic...with the ipad 

No comments: