Monday, September 16, 2013

The Girl's Room-Pink and in Progress

After several months of living in the new house I wanted to have the girls start sharing a room.  Sadie is two and Avery just turned four so it was time.  We sold the crib set (tears!!) and moved Avery's antique full-sized bed into Sadie's room making it a guest room.  Loved this because we went from a four bedroom house to a three bedroom house. Then we bought two twin beds and moved them into Avery's larger, already pink and pink chevron wall room.  It was almost too easy.  I had the furniture already in the room (except for the beds) and just switched Sadie's curtains into the now girls room and ta-da!  Love. 

The room is still a work in progress.  I am on the hunt for comforter covers for twin down comforters and still not so sure about the coloring of the letters over their beds...thoughts??  Oh and I have yet to monogram their shams with lime green monograms.  The to-do lists keep growing.  But so far I love it, the girls love it, Ryan loves it because we love it.


view from hall
bathroom is to the left for reference


Avery's first tutus!!!
Planning on framing at least one like this
Also, I painted the rack white and I'm not loving it...I think Im going to strip it down to the brownish it was before

chevron wall
faint but so pretty

my Pinterest shelves via

across from beds
I'm also loving this and this for their room
Oh and the curtain fabric is from fabric.com buy it here.

No comments: