Ok- so for some years I have collected a good bit of polish. Yes I am aware most of them are $8-9 each but that's one bottle every once in a while vs a $20-40 pedicure and a $12-25 manicure... I'd rather save my money for shoes or a bag! Annnnddd... if you are curious I paint my nails about once a week maybe twice. I hate chipping so when it starts I take the polish off asap. Sometimes I wear the same color for a few days even a couple of weeks. and yes, I leave my nails bare too. :)
I can do a polish collection post if you like, just comment below. But for now I am sharing a few pics and will link them under beauty so you can refer back to nail picks and pics. I also will try and post one of these kind of post every couple of weeks.
Disclaimer- some of these colors might be discontinued or were limited editions... I will do my best to note that if I use one so you won't be looking for it but could look for a dupe instead.
Obviously I swipped my own Instagram photos for my blog!
 |
| This is a tratment you paint on and tub in. I have dry sin and nails... this is great. |
 |
| Butter London Queen Vic and Orly |
 |
| Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Greige Gardens |
 |
| Butter London Yummy Munny and Sally Hanson Gem Crush in Big Money |
 |
| OPI Im Not Really A Waitress |
 |
| Petites Color Fever in #519 and OPI Teenage Dream |
 |
| Sally Hanson in Pacific |
 |
| OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock |
 |
| OPI My Private Jet |
 |
Some of my favorite tools: Glass or crystal nail file (in black sleeve), buffer block, Sally Hanson cutical remover, The Body Shop hemp hand cream, Sally Hanson Instadry top coat
(polish pictured is OPI Momossias for Mr and Mrs) |
No comments:
Post a Comment