Before Ryan and I were married I lived with my best friend Sarah...this was college era. Ah, remember those days?! I really don't know how we survived and made good grades! But we did and we have a piece of paper to prove that! A very expensive piece of paper...
Anyhoo- our Friday nights (then) consisted of getting ready to "go out" at 8/9pm and proceeding to be out very late... Now our Friday nights are more like this...
Dinner at 5:30 out or at one of our homes.
Play until 7:30
Group bath (literally and not so much...) following play
Snack and a show then we part ways...
Did I mention that was all revolving and about our kids?! You are on the wrong blog if you thought the above was about Sarah and I!
So here are a few snaps of a couple of Fridays... And yes, we do this every Friday night. Just like old times plus four kids. All under five years. Three girls on boy.
Crazy?! Maybe. That's still up for debate. But it is crazy fun!
Toots Fun!
![]() |
| Fried Pickles. yes and yes. |
A Little Park Time...
A Little Driveway Chalk...
![]() |
| and done. |







No comments:
Post a Comment