To all my Bible Study Gals, (I emailed you this too)
Words cannot express what the Baby Blessing and Shower meant to me as well as my family. It was a honor to have been prayed over and to celebrate Avery's life with all of you amazing women. Everything about the shower was PERFECT and meant so much. Every detail from the colors, to the food, books, invitations, to the favors-I snagged one! LOVE the "bean" idea! My family fell in love with you all and felt confidant that Avery's and my friends were an answer to prayer. Thank you for making me feel special and for loving me. Thank you for all the planning and time it took to make the Blessing a Blessing in my life (and Ryan's). My granddaddy always uses this quote (from whom I am not sure...) "the richest man is a man with friends". I could not agree more. I am honored to call each of you friend and I love each one of you. I had a wonderful time and appreciate all the efforts you put into my special day. Thank you for the first of many precious memories for my baby and family.
Katie and Avery (Ryan too)
Pictures to come soon...
1 comment:
Oh Katie it sounds like you had a great time!!!! So sorry that we couldnt make it:( I hope that you got my message???? Avery's present is in the mail!!! Love yall
Post a Comment