Friday, March 6, 2009

Ouch

Well...I went to the doctors on Tuesday and all is well (we are measuring 36/37 weeks and I will be 35 on Sunday)and I was feeling like myself. Wednesday morning I woke up to my hips feeling like they were going to pop apart! I have had a deep steady pressure for the past 2 days. Yesterday I started having sharp pains in places I didn't know were able to have feeling and they have continued irregularly all day today (Friday). I called my OB this morning and was reassured that what I was/am feeling is normal and my body is getting ready for labor and Avery could come at any point now! GEEZZZ! Reality check! They said that the pain is contractions but not to worry unless they get regular and consistent, which they are not. I cannot explain what it feels like other than NOT FUN. I feel like I need to reach down and catch a baby b/c she feels like she will fall out! I know this is not possible, but hey that's how I feel. I am tired and achey, but looking forward to the down hill slope we have ahead. Pray that Avery will cook a few more weeks...if she comes early, hopefully it will be the last week of march or first week in April. Who knows, she could be late like her momma. Avery will be here before we know it!

No comments: