Professionals we are not, but great friends we are! Thanks to Lauren and Tyler, Brad and Kammy, and the kiddos, we got some nice belly pics! Ryan even participated. The inspiration came from Brandon and Sheri half a world away when they took on the home-made studio...so we gave it a shot too...here are a few of 148!!! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Ha! I was JUST thinking about your pictures this morning!! They turned out really good!! Now, all we need is the BABY!!
These pictures are great! Of course they had a great subject to work with. Love the one with the heart hands.
You look beautiful. I am so excited for you! I ran into your Mom today & she gave me your blog info.
Please do keep in touch. I hope to see you & meet baby Avery someday soon.
Love to you & yours,
KellyRae Huber
(kellyrae@lastingimagepro.com)
Post a Comment