Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Down Hill

We are on a down hill slope! This is going to be my last week at work. Next week is Spring Break and I will not return after that. My original due date was set for March 28th and was quickly changed to April 12th...we will go to the doctors on Tuesday and see if I am dilating and check out if Avery is in the "go" position. Ryan thinks they had it right with March 28th...we shall see. I have had a few contractions within the last week, I am not sure if they are real or Braxton Hicks (spelling?), either way they are painful and inconsistent. I am also only sleeping 2-4 hours a night. I need rest and to be able to relax and get ready for Avery. Please pray for my fatigue and pain in the days to come. Please pray for Ryan to have strength and to be my rock. I am not scared yet, but anxious to meet my baby and get the delivery over with. I know if Kammy, Lauren, and Sheri can do this, then I can too! What amazing strong women they are. I hope to be one of the same.

4 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

Katie - you can totally do this! God will give you everything little thing you need. And same for Ryan - God will equip him to continue to have the strength to be your rock.

Let us know how we can help you in these last few weeks. I cannot wait for a GIRL!!

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I am a little jealous that this is your last week!!!! Wow, she'll be here before we know it! Maybe she'll share Nick's March 31st birthday (hopefully not for your sake!) We will be praying for you three and are ELATED to meet your little girl!!!! :)

brad, kammy, mason & madison said...

You're almost there! You can do it, Katie! Avery will be in your arms before you know it... praying for peace, rest, and joy in these final days of anticipation...

Mrs. Cervantes said...

Hang in there girl. Make Ryan give you a massage at night to help you relax some so you can rest better. You need your sleep.