Friday, March 20, 2009
progress
Tuesday we went to the doctor's and found out we are making progress...I am dilated one cm and my cervix is 50% thinned out! Avery's head is down and in the birth canal. The doctor said that with her low it should help me with the pushing, or make for less pushing! YEA!!!! This week has been my Spring Break, however I will not be returning to work Monday. I begin Maternity leave and will not go back the rest of the year. I am so thankful to be having a few days with Ryan, just the 2 of us before we become 3. Please be in prayer for the upcoming labor and delivery as well as my recovery and our family members who will be making travel plans and traveling. Grandbaby #1...on the way! I am so ready to hold Avery and not be pregnant any more. I have LOVED every minute of the pregnancy, however I am physically tired and sore with a lot of pressure you know where... We go back to the doctor on Tuesday at 4pm, hopefully we will have a good report that we are MORE dilated! If not, oh boy. The due date is still April 12...I don't think I will make it till then...and by the looks of the poll...yall don't either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can always try for April 8th!!! We love yal and are praying!! Did you get the gift???
Got the gift! Super cute! I love the tiny bows! Thank you for you love and support!
Getting close! It is so exciting. We enjoyed hanging out with Ryan tonight. Sure do miss you guys.
I wish I could have been there too! I am grounded till post-baby! Ryan had a great time and is ready to make a vaction to San D! I am all for that!
Post a Comment