Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Something stinks!

Ok, so this is a random blog entry...I thought my hound dog nose was just smelling the trash I had just taken out when I walked into our bedroom a couple of days ago. Well, the trash is and has been gone, and the smell is getting worse! Last night I was sniffing all around our room and garage like my dogs and still smelled a deadish smell. There is nothing in the yard or trash...what could it be? Well, today when I got home from work it was horrible! I am sitting on the couch and I SMELL IT. I think the "it" is in our wall to the garage or in the attic. We had a mouse problem in the attic a while back and deconed the durn things and they left or left to die. However, I think one has died in our wall or attic. I am tellin' you, it is foul! There is not much you can do for that if it is in the wall, just wait out the stench. I am afraid to go in the attic for fear of seeing another mouse. GROSS!!!! Just thought yall needed a giggle. love, katie and her stinky house

2 comments:

Mrs. Cervantes said...

Oh Katie that is disgusting! What are you going to do? Just wait it out? That is a nasty smell to have to smell!

Funny story though ;)

KatieC said...

I guess all I can do is wait it out, it was better today. gag.