I haven't ever dreamed of leather furniture. I am cold natured and tend to like a fabric sofa to sit on...and if it's not fabric, I sit on a blanket on the leather seating...because its cool when you first sit down!
Still, with needing to purchase living room seating for our TN home I haven't pictured leather. Ryan however, is a leather lover. And, even worse, he wanted a recliner. Which I HATE. H A T E. I think they can look really indiscreet and nice or the polar opposite, really bulky and old-man-ish. He likes/wanted the old-man-ish ones. This is a battle I was ready for until we went to Haverty's. Ryan found this couch and love seat set. And they recline. Still, not a fan of leather, still not a fan of recliners. But sometimes it's not worth the battle. They actual color in person is a bit lighter.
This is the set Ryan bought. (see picture below)
I think its a pretty good mix of what he wants and a bit more modern and less "lumpy-looking" for something that reclines. And it's not an individual recliner. Whew!
The thing he loves the most is the cup holders and the compartment he can put his remote in. That's what I don't like. Too man-cave-ish for they room it will go into.
But like I said, it's not worth the battle.
So, here it is. Ryan's dream sofa.
This is not our house, sofa, or picture. Pictures in this post from Haverty's (links below pitucres)
http://www.havertys.com/Product_31102?curIndex=24&resultCount=36
http://www.havertys.com/Product_31102?curIndex=24&resultCount=36
here would be mine...in case you wondered...
As you can see, we are FAR from being on the same page. F A R...

No comments:
Post a Comment