Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Current Hair Care...warning...no makeup ahead!

Day 4 hair

I use the sheer Blonde once a week and I'm currently trying thr new Clear shampoo.  Whichever I use, I always follow up with Aussie 3 minute miracle.  It works WONDERS.

I am using the it's a 10 as a detangler/heat protectant I got free with my Ulta points a while back...so far its at 10!
I use the Redken Guts 10 for a root lifter.  I have fine hair but a lot of it so with it getting longer it get heavy and needs a boost! (the Redken is my travel size...using it up)

No fancy dryer or brush...My only brush tip is to make sure the bristles are both boar and plastic-keeps hair from getting matted. 

After a simple blow dry...
I either follow with velcro rollers for added volume (put in when hair is about 75% dry) or I use my curing iron and curle my hair (obviously)
But, I was going to bed.  No fixin' needed.

If you would like pics of how to curl or do velcro rollers let me know!

Here are my rollers and clips.  Avaliable at Sally's or Ulta.

No comments: