Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oh JCrew, How I Love (and don't like) You


I love JCrew.  I love the clothes, the jewelry, the models simple make-up...all if it.  But I don't like the prices.  I wait until a sale.  And wait.  And wait. Then ta-da!  Sale! However, somethings are just not even worth the sale price.  Grrr.  I have my eye on a few pieces but once again the price is the enemy and I wait to take it down...or find something similar that is not at shameful prices!
Bubble necklace
Like this little lovely, $150!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes
http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/jewelry/necklaces/PRDOVR~92687/92687.jsp






But wait!  I found out thought my friend Sarah {visit her here} that another blogger posted about this same necklace she found on ebay for $14.50!!  YES!!!!!! 

Thanks to Megan at A Lived In Home for posting about the ebay deal and Thanks to my friend Sarah for telling me about her amazing blog and  the post!

No comments: