Sunday, October 31, 2010

Less than 24 hours!



In less than 24 hours, Ryan and I will be headed to our hospital for Miss Sadie's arrival! It is surreal to me that everything is so planned and schedule...tomorrow she will be here...today, not so much. Wow! Life changing! I am looking forward to smelling that new baby skin, kissing the little feet that have kicked me for months, and just holding that bean! Ryan and I are so blessed to have hosted a maricle for the past 9 months and look forward to raising another little lady to be a follower and lover of Jesus Christ. "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift" 2 Cor. 9:15











3 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

we excited for you all! we'll be praying everything goes perfect! welcome sadie!!

Sarah said...

yay! we are so excited for Sadie to arrive! lots of prayers, hugs and kisses headed your direction! love y'all!

Nick and Janet Galyen said...

Wonderful to see your pictures, Katie. You are beautiful pregnant, and I can't wait to see your new postings as mommy of 2! I prayed for the safety of your surgery, and I hope that God's presence will be heavy upon you and Ryan to equip you with all you'll need for the days ahead. Know I'm thinking of you. Can't wait to meet Sadie.