Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Less than two weeks


I think time has sped-up now that I am pregnant AND have a toddler. Avery keeps me very busy, which is a good thing. The last two weeks pregnant with her were sooo looonnnggg. My weekly doctor's appointments have been routine, nothing exciting. I am 1cm dilated-but not that it matters. C-section is still November 1st. Ryan and I are as prepared as possible and I am just ready to meet this bean!

I am ready for some cooler weather so it actually feels like my second daughter was born in the FALL not summer. It was 90 degrees here yesterday! Blah! Monday, our church has "story time at the pumpkin patch". Avery and I went and we were melting! Her little cheeks were so red and she was sweating. On the way home she totally crashed in the car seat, lovie in mouth in replacement of a pacifier...we took those away except for in the bed at night.

Ryan and I got to go on a much needed pre-baby date to the Sugarland concert a couple of weeks ago- very fun! They were wonderful!


 

No comments: