Time has flewn by! I have less than one week until we welcome Sadie Elizabeth into our big world. I am ready to smell that new baby smell and kis her soft new skin. I am not looking forward to recovery, but I am looking forward to surgery seeing how that is how we get Sadie here! Monday is the big day at 1:30, unless I get bumped time wise due to someone having an emergency. We will be posting pictures as soon as possible. Check the blog in the evening.
Please be praying for the doctors, wisdom and steady hands. Pray for Ryan to be brave and be able to meet the needs of our family and also to have peace about the surgery. Pray for Avery as she becomes a big sister and ask God to continue to prepare her heart for that role. Pray for our family traveling from TN.
Thank you for your love and support and we look forward to sharing Miss Sadie with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment