Hello friends, here are a few snap shots of what il loving as the seasons start to change! I will be posting a "fall loves" soon, but wanted to wait until it wasn't 85 degrees! I don't know about you but the crispy-ness of fall cannot get here fast enough!
Not in pictures but I'm still loving:
My Prayer Journal- I write in here almost daily. This is a physical refuge for my mind and soul...helps me to remember my prayers and who to pray for during the craziness of the day.
Pumpkin everything! Cream cheese, creamer for my coffee, soap and candles, and of course seeing actual pumpkins everywhere!
My Pioneer Woman cook book-I go through phases where I cook a lot of dishes from this cook book and then shelf it for a while... My most favorite recipe in there is the French Puffs... Yum. I recently posted a pic on Instagram of this... And might do a recipe post :)
Boots
Windows open
Any school crafts fall related made by my girls. Such cute and sweet pieces of preschool memories!
Now on to the pictures...
Not in pictures but I'm still loving:
My Prayer Journal- I write in here almost daily. This is a physical refuge for my mind and soul...helps me to remember my prayers and who to pray for during the craziness of the day.
Pumpkin everything! Cream cheese, creamer for my coffee, soap and candles, and of course seeing actual pumpkins everywhere!
My Pioneer Woman cook book-I go through phases where I cook a lot of dishes from this cook book and then shelf it for a while... My most favorite recipe in there is the French Puffs... Yum. I recently posted a pic on Instagram of this... And might do a recipe post :)
Boots
Windows open
Any school crafts fall related made by my girls. Such cute and sweet pieces of preschool memories!
Now on to the pictures...
![]() |
| Sephora Airbrush #55 Buy it Here. |
![]() |
| Essie Wicked |
![]() |
| My Taget booties (last year) Similar here. |



No comments:
Post a Comment