Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ten weeks until April 12th!





I hope everyone in our neck-of-the-woods is enjoying this BEAUTIFUL Saturday! It is about 65 degrees outside and sunny! Love it! Can you believe we are 30 weeks prego!? I am so excited! I have been feeling better the past couple of days (aside from being stuffy, Ryan too...allergies) and getting things done at home in Avery's room. Here are some pics of her room and bathroom. So far the bathroom is finished and her bedroom is still missing a couple of items: glider and something over her bed. Yes, I did paint. However the color we chose for her walls is a VERY light taupe. It looks different in person, but still light. I like it. That's all that matters right? Oh yeah, I am officially going to be working part time next year as the Special Blessing Coordinator at our church (Special Needs Ministry for Children)and I will not be returning to teaching for a little while. How long? That's up to the good Lord and his timing. I am finishing this school year, until maternity leave, but will not return in the fall. For now, Ryan and I are at peace with my new job and blessed and excited about our baby girl! (who gets to go to work with me at the church!!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! You are going to love being at home. Did you get mwf or tth??

The Peterson's said...

Love the room and the work thing sounds great! I have started working at the church a little but not getting paid. I just lead a moms group every other week. It has been fun getting it started.

KatieC said...

The job I took is with Special Blessings, special needs ministry. I will be the director of the program and get to choose when I come in and I can work from home. It is not related to the private school. I interviewed with them, however we felt that God open the Special Blessings door instead. I am very excited and looking forward to the job.

Mrs. Cervantes said...

love the paint job...it looks awesome