
This past week has been an emotional week for us. Not only do I have to check my blood 4 times a day (yes, pricking my finger), I am on a new diet that limits me to ~30 carbs per meal. To give you an example, that's 2 slices of bread. And we all know that 2 slices of bread will do NOTHING for a HUNGRY pregnant lady. So, I am eating more protein and very few carbs. Not as easy as it sounds for a bread lover like me. However, when I look at this picture, it is so worth it. I would do anything for this little girl and I haven't even met her yet. There is a possibility that if my numbers aren't what the doctor's want, then I would have to give myself insulin injections daily. But again, so worth it.
4 comments:
she is so beautiful! the scanned picture is so much clearer than the real photo - or maybe i can just see her better from a distance than up close! i still can't wait to meet her, and i will now add bread from carraba's to the list of items to bring you in the hospital! :)
All those words are so true!!! You will suprise yourself about what you will and can do for that little girl!!!! Love yall and glad you are doing ok
Avery will be here before you know it, so although it may be inconvenient or just plain stressful, doing what you gotta do to manage this will be so worth it. I've been praying for you, though!
Hang in there girl. You will get through this and Avery will be here before we know it.
Post a Comment