Friday, January 9, 2009

Back in the swing of things

Hi all. Ryan and I are back in working mode and counting down the days until Avery is here. Less than 100 days until she is here...even more exciting, 13 weeks until my due date! YEA! Nothing new on the home front, however we did order and get in the crib bedding and it is perfect. We also painted the bathroom that connects to Avery's room. Its an eggplantish purple. I love it! Ryan is now getting concerned that our girl will be a boy when we go to the doctor on January 20th. I feel that it is a girl, but we will double check. That would be funny, and our son would have to live with a purple bathroom for a while. My glucose test and ultrasound is January 20th. We will update pictures then. Please be in prayer about me possibly working part time. With Ryan's work schedule being untraditional, we wouldn't get a lot of family time if I continue to work full time. So, we will see what God has planned. There are some options up in the air and I always have my job that I have now and have all summer to decide what to do. Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey so glad that things are going well!!! Just remember that if Avery is as independent as Rhian Grace she may be here before her date!!! Jonathan too has fears that she was a boy, he told me that if she was our son would be wearing a lot of girl clothes to start with!!! So to that I bought a few boy outfits and took them to the hospital just incase!!! You never know??? Love yall and are praying with you about the job!!! I promise that you wont regret it!!!!

The Maddox Family said...

yea, i think everyone goes through the "what if the dr. was wrong" stage...but take heart, you got a beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed princess fixing to steal your hearts!

i've still got those maternity clothes for you...hope to get them to you BEFORE Avery is born! HA! A

As you get closer and closer, let us know how we can help ya!

-LM