Hi... I'm a friend of Krista's and found your blog through her blog. I love to see 3D baby sonograms, but I've never seen a video! That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Avery is already beautiful!
Thanks Jocelyn! We have the whole session on DVD but it was too big to post on the blog. It was amazing to see Avery moving around and opening/closing her eyes, rubbing her eyes with her fist, and smiling! well, I say she was smiling! I am glad you enjoyed it!
2 comments:
Hi... I'm a friend of Krista's and found your blog through her blog. I love to see 3D baby sonograms, but I've never seen a video! That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Avery is already beautiful!
Thanks Jocelyn! We have the whole session on DVD but it was too big to post on the blog. It was amazing to see Avery moving around and opening/closing her eyes, rubbing her eyes with her fist, and smiling! well, I say she was smiling! I am glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment