Ryan got his wish, a baby girl! Yes, we are having a girl in April! Her name will be Avery Katherine. We found out last Tuesday evening before we flew to TN to see our parents. We gave our Moms a card that said "see you in April, love Avery". They were both so excited! I am the only girl on my Mom's side of the family (grandchild) except for a great-grandaughter Bailee and Ryan's side of the family only has his cousin Amy. Girls are much needed. Oh yeah, at 10 weeks we had an ultrasound to measure her spine and head..."Sweet Child Of Mine" by Guns-N-Roses was playing. Then at the ultrasound last Tuesay "Sweet Child Of Mine" was playing again. Odd because Ryan has ALWAYS LOVED Guns-N-Roses! She is a Classic Rock lover like her parents.
Now, the fun begins...looking for cute things and figuring out what we want to do her room in. I am not big on themes, so I have a lot of looking to do for the perfect bedding. We will post belly pics soon. Ryan and I were looking at all the progress I have made in 19 weeks. CRAZY how I had a nice stomach and now, a BIG bump! Ha ha! I love my bump! I think it's sexy! Ha ha ha!
3 comments:
An ultrasound place that has a 'Sweet Child of Mine' playlist - I miss Texas! We're just glad when we go and they forget to turn on the loud speakers at the local mosque.
Congrats mama and papa, isn't it that much more meaningful now that you know that 'it' is now a SHE?
Now you can start planning your nursery color scheme and get to painting... good luck.
mason can't wait for all his new friends to get here! grow, avery, grow!
Congratulations, Ryan & Katie! Ryan, it's VERY cool to see "daddy's little girl" for the first time...I'm happy for you.
Take care and have a great Thanksgiving! Love ya'll.
Post a Comment