Sunday, November 23, 2008
Half way
Can you believe that we are 20 weeks prego??!! We can't. We have gone from cells dividing to all our bones, teeth, and girl parts! It has already been a GREAT adventure and a blessing being a part of a miracle in the making. God is amazing. I am feeling Avery move daily, just inconsistently. It feels like a pressure moving slowly inside, not so much of the flutters like at week 16. She is moving right now. Its so strange. We go to the doctors Dec 2 for a check up. So far all is well and we are growing like a weed. It's crazy to think in 20 more weeks our little butter bean will be here. YEA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to see belly pics!!!!!!!!!
Hey Katie sorry I missed your call and we were gone all last week, but CONGRATS on the girl!! Rhain Grace and I cant wait!!! As far as being half way through the pregnacy just wait until she gets here. Time will really fly!!!!Let me know if you need anything!!!
Yeah! half way there. Wow. There are so many cute girly things in the stores right now.
Post a Comment