After much thought and so urging by friends to blog again I have returned! I am hoping you will enjoy the content of my blog and stop by often to see what's new. There is a planned variety of posts including recipes, home decor, organization projects, DIY, beauty and fashion, mommy related, and of course our family's happenings. Feel free to request a post. Instead of a "diary" style blog this will be more of the ever so popular "lifestyle" type blog.
To catch you up, here's what's been transpiring in our Casa!
Starting from summer...
We went to Destin Fla for the first time ever! And LOVED it.
Aannnddd, we saw a hammer head in ankle deep water...check out my Instagram for pics
We got a new car (my old one was a lease)
I was hired three weeks before school started to teach at the girls preschool! Thrilled!!
-I teach two year olds :)
We all started back to school and this is Avery's last year in preschool. Be still my heart.
I re-did my closet. Hooray! A post to come on this.
I cleaned out the attic. To the tune of six Rubbermaid bins. Heck. Yes.
We switched the girls from separate rooms to sharing a room. A post on this to come as well.
And...I'm ready for fall.
![]() |
| ah, this picture says it all :) Enjoy, katie |

No comments:
Post a Comment