Ok, so I've had this blog since 2008... Crazy hu?!?! It has worn a few "hats" and was originally started to keep of family in TN up to date on my pregnancy with Avery. Then the blog became our life as new parents, then my pregnancy with Sadie, life with two and life in Texas, and so on and so on. Then a year ago I held of blogging for a few weeks because we found out that we could be moving to Tennessee to be closer to family. A- that was stressful because our family didn't know, we didn't want to get their hopes up until we knew ALL details and B- we knew we had to list our house. We did list or house in February, had one official showing, closed 40 days later and moved out of our first home we ever owned. BIG TEARS. But, we felt it was God's plan so we had peace. I started blogging about that time to capture our moving (aka displacement) experiences and life building a home in another state. My blog really took on a new phase...or a "hat" and I started blogging on food/cooking, crafts, beauty, decor, my likes and dislikes, and anything I thought would be of interest to other girls girls and mommies. I have really enjoyed this new blogging style and plan to keep it up.
That brings me to the glitch. Due to years of blogging and hundreds of pictures posted I have hit the google maximum on photos, so, I'm slowly delegating old photos and posts. I'm currently waiting on a book to come in which is my blog in print so I can delete a lot more. Bare with me as I will be posting pictures as soon as I can. For now, I will do a CHRISTmas post about our family traditions and special things we do to bring as much CHRIST into CHRISTmas as possible. Hopefully it will only be a couple of posts until I'm up and running with more photos! :/. Not cool google. Not cool. Oh, and I refuse to "purchase" memory space at a monthly fee. Grrrr.
Oh and be sure to vote on my blog content poll...on the right hand side of my blog! Thanks!
2 comments:
Hey girlie! I miss hearing about you and the girls' adventures! Just for the record, you can always just start a new blog and then you don't have the space issues and don't have to delete everything. You can also resize the photos before uploading them and it saves on a lot of space.
Can't wait to see your smiling face in March! :)
I had that problem too, but even if you delete old posts, it doesn't make room for more. You basically have to pay. I only pay $5 a year for tons of space.
Post a Comment