After some thought and discussion with Ryan I made a decision to end my blog at the end of December. I have loved blogging and used the blog to keep everyone we love clued in to what is new and exciting in our lives. Mostly, like I said before, the blog was to document my pregnancies. Check. Our move. Check. Now, with the time and efforts it takes to keep the blog going I decided I'd rather say good bye than tackle all the editing, picture loading, and trying to produce "interesting" content...lets face it. I'm not interesting. I'm just normal (Ryan would disagree I'm sure!). Tying to be the best mom and wife I can be. So, THANK YOU for reading my blog, loving my family, and supporting me. It has meant more than you will ever know. I will post a few more times, however in January my blog will come down. I do have Instagram and Facebook... For now... Nothing has happened and nothing is wrong. I just feel like stepping away from some [old] things is good. Time for change. I'm not a writer. Just a mom-and my blog felt like it was becoming a job...which I never want/wanted it to be. All things must come to an end, so I'm ending on a high note! Cheers to four years of blogging!
So, on to the next adventure! Training for a half marathon?? Maybe. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment