(belly at 14 weeks, I am 17 now)
I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago, all is well. I had to do the glucose test early (t 16 weeks vs. 24 weeks) due to having gestational diabetes with Avery. I should get the results soon. If I fail it, its not as big a deal as before. I know what to do and how to eat. Its all about 30 carbs a meal and two 15 carb snacks a day. Yuck. An example of that is 8oz (about a juice glass) of milk...skim milk has 15 carbs. One slice of bread has about 11-19 carbs, and a banana has about 30-45 carbs! No fun since I live off of fruit and bread. Lots of protein headed my way? We'll see.
On another baby note, Ryan and I will go to the doctor again June 16 to find out what baby two is! We are very excited! Ryan seems to be in favor of another girl, I am excited either way. Another girl would be great and a boy would be wonderful! If its a girl: Sadie Elizabeth If its a Boy: Luke Ryan
Be sure to vote on what you think "it" is!!!! He or she has been moving a lot! I love being pregnant and feeling the baby move!
1 comment:
aww, cute names! I have a cousin named Sadie.
Post a Comment