I would like to share a few photos of the Big Sister making a personal contribution to Sadie's soon to be room. Avery did some of her famous art work today to hang in Sadie's room. She is quite the artist!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Girls, Girls, Girls!!!
It's a GIRL! Ryan got his wish, a house full of women! Our newest addition to the family will be Sadie Elizabeth. We are still on track for November 8 (due date) roughly to be born November 1, 2010. Lately Sadie has been dancing and trying to kick hard enough to let daddy feel, but no such luck yet. Every pregnancy is different and Sadie is a lot more mellow than Avery was. Maybe its "the sugars" or lack there of. Yes, I passed the gestational diabetes test-round one, the early detection test due to previous pregnancy having diabetes. I will test again in about one month. Fingers crossed I pass a second time
I would like to share a few photos of the Big Sister making a personal contribution to Sadie's soon to be room. Avery did some of her famous art work today to hang in Sadie's room. She is quite the artist!


I would like to share a few photos of the Big Sister making a personal contribution to Sadie's soon to be room. Avery did some of her famous art work today to hang in Sadie's room. She is quite the artist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment