We have less than 60 days until the due date!!! It would be nice to say that Avery will be here before the due date or on the due date, but my OB informed me that more than likely she will be after the due date. At least, that is what typically happens. Tired? Yes. Swelling? Not yet. I am feeling healthy and very prego, but I am doing well. My legs feel like toothpicks trying to hold up an elephant. By the end of the day I am physically exhausted...not sleepy. I am measuring 32cm and I am 32 weeks and 4 days...so that's right on. Avery weighs 4lbs and is starting to slow down her movements due to lack of room! Where does all that skin come from? Crazy! Ryan and I took some new pictures of the nursery. We hung pictures above her crib and I put a Bible verse on the wall...hope yall like it!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tired yet?
We have less than 60 days until the due date!!! It would be nice to say that Avery will be here before the due date or on the due date, but my OB informed me that more than likely she will be after the due date. At least, that is what typically happens. Tired? Yes. Swelling? Not yet. I am feeling healthy and very prego, but I am doing well. My legs feel like toothpicks trying to hold up an elephant. By the end of the day I am physically exhausted...not sleepy. I am measuring 32cm and I am 32 weeks and 4 days...so that's right on. Avery weighs 4lbs and is starting to slow down her movements due to lack of room! Where does all that skin come from? Crazy! Ryan and I took some new pictures of the nursery. We hung pictures above her crib and I put a Bible verse on the wall...hope yall like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very cute nursery! hang in there!!
love the new background! and still can't wait to meet avery! the end of the uncomfortable pregnant feeling is near! :)
I like the new blog-ground....and the nursery looks fabulous!
Post a Comment