![]() |
| bedding |
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Bedding for Avery
Here is a picture of the bedding we have picked out for our doll. Hope you enjoy it. I went to the doctors today for a check-up. All is well and I found out at 18 weeks Avery weighed 7oz! We are 21 weeks and 2 days today so I am sure she has grown even more! Our genetic testing all came back "normal" which is wonderfu as well as my health as the mommy...all super-duper! I am feeling great, tight in my belly and Avery is moving A LOT!!! I am measuring 22 1/2cm (average for my weeks prego). Have a super week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love it!!!! where did you get it?? you suprised me i was waiting to see kelly green and black!!!!
the vitamin e cream or cocco butter works great for tight belly!!
Post a Comment