Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nine Weeks and Counting

Hello all, This past week has been a good one. School is in full swing and the kiddos are learning our routine-that HUGE for Kindergarten. I have been feeling better, still a little queasy at night, but good all day. But the best part of the week is Mason is here! Our friends Brad and Kammy brought 9 lbs and 14 oz of joy into our World this past weekend! He is very good looking and already has many facial expressions! Too cute! Its hard to believe I have one in the oven, much less that in only six and 1/2 months he or she will be here just like Mason. When you see him he is not only perfect, but complete. Its amazing how God creates each one of us so completely and perfectly in only 9 months. I was reading that in the first 8 weeks of pregnancy all our major organs are in place and working away...8 weeks! WOW. We are nine weeks old today and we already are looking like a tiny baby, not just a tadpole. Very cool. No major physical changes for me yet, just a bit sore still and very tired at the end of the day. Actually I am pooped by the middle of the day and I think a lunch time napping session would be most beneficial for me. I don't think the principal would mind do you? "Ok kids, I am just going to lay down behind my desk, if anyone ask where I am tell them I am in the bathroom!" ha ha ha Just kidding, it would be NUTS if I turned them loose!

"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother womb. I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." Psalm 139:13-14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie sign up for BabyZone if you already havent!!! It is great it gives you weekly updates about what is going on or growing or developing... I loved it!!! Glad to hear your feeling better!!! Let me know if you need anything!!
Jennifer

I will tell you this I constantly kept wanting her to be here and really didnt enjoy being pregnant... Word of advise take it all in and enjoy it!!