Monday, September 8, 2008

FYI

Ok, so I guess I left some questions unanswered...we are due April 12, 2009. My mother's birthday is April 11 and mine is the 29th, my grandaddy's is the 28th. I guess we're a baby making family during the summer time! ha ha! We shall see about the due date. My cousin Jannine had her son Lucas a few days before her due date and Kammy our friend had her son Mason about 5 days after her due date. Hopefully we will be fully cooked (37 weeks) and baby B or G will be here on time. Here's hopein'.

Also, we just sent out the blog yesterday (Sept 7) to EVERYONE. We had just been keeping it to ourselves and adding posts as we progressed. Don't think you have been missing anything, cause you haven't. :)

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!