Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year! and What Im Loving December 2013

Happy New Year!  I hope your first week of 2014 is off to a great start!  I do not make resolutions but i do set goals and make to-do lists for the year...my list are usually projects I am hoping to accomplish on the house/in the house.  So far my list is short... here are the items for now:

Finish Laundry Room (more on this later)
Get a bench or seating for front porch
Flower bed around mail box
Run a 5k (or a few of them)  side note, I run but just for sanity never in races :)
Read more
Organize garage a bit more
Sign girls up for swim lessons
and possibly get personal trainers licence... maybe

Ok, the laundry room...
its small.  its room.  without room.
So, I decided to stack my front loading washer and dryer and then get some sort of shelving and hanging space going.  I will do a separate post on this HUGE task.  For now, I need to pick up the staking kit at Home Depot and connect it. 

Back to What I'm Loving in the month of December

My Erin Condren 14 month Planner
I've tried and tried to go digital and use my iPad and iPhone vs writing stuff down, but I really like being able to write and cross thing off my lists and see our lives and to do's on paper
www.erincondren.com

I love a good pair of flats and lately I've been wearing these beauties I picked up at TJMaxx a year or more ago.  The brand is Adrienne Vittadini (never heard of this brand before)
very comfortable and fit like my Tory Burch Reva flats that have the same ruched back.


My chambray shirt I scored for $12.99 at JCPenny!
Similar here and I love this too
And last but not least, my good ol Loreal Voluminous mascara... used it for years, then I tried all sorts of other brands but always end up going back to this.  Its only $7-8
and my PINK Fresh and Clean from Victoria's Secret.  Ryan loves the scent of this probably more than any parfume I own.  Its refreshing and clean... imagine that.

Victorias Secret
 

1 comment:

EmilyBumbaloughCox said...

Oh you are going to love that calendar. Mine came a few weeks ago. I have lived in that thing for over 2 years now. 5ks and 1/2 marathons are addicting, you will be so glad you started that. I can't wait to get back to them.