Friday, January 10, 2014

Favorite Beauty Product Purchases in 2013

 
 
I have always been into makeup.  When I was old enough to wear it I wanted "the good stuff" and at the age of 14/15 to me that was Clinique...and that stuff is still good stuff.  But over the years I expanded my interests and researched and tried new brands... I went through a MAC phase and other brands phases until I realized I didn't have to stick to one brand for all my products...so, I started learning and trying new things to see what works best for my skin and lasts as well as what is the best for your dollar...
I could go on and on, but that's a whole other post.  However, here are my favorite purchases in 2013.  they are worth the money I have gotten a lot of use out of them as well as repurchased a couple.
 
I love this.  It has eight matte eye shadows and eight shimmer
its slim and easy to travel with; comes with their eye primer sample as well
 
I use this under my eyes to brighten and conceal
Its affordable and at most drugstores
my shade is ivory
 
This is stunning.  Love it all year long.  It is shimmery.
 
Once again Lorac...love their products.
This is beautiful and I like it almost more than NARS Orgasm blush.  They are very similar.
 
Love this.  Its minty and tingles a bit and is suppose to plump...I don't see that effect but I like the tingle!  beautiful color and lasts a long time.
 
This stuff is amazing.  I use it over my makeup to set it and give me a dewy finish or a glow especially when its dry outside or I'm feeling dry/tight.  I love the scent too.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Suz and Brandon said...

I've always been a lorac lover! I'm really into too faced right now. Check out their fiber lash mascara!